Copyright © Sulit Place. All rights reserved.
Sulit Place is centrally located in the hustle bustle of the largest city in the Philippines. For shopping enthusiasts, SM North Edsa and Ayala Trinoma, the country's two biggest mall operators, are just few minutes walk away from us. Located near the hotel are the 2 main transit hub , LRT and MRT stations that connect to all major parts of Metro Manila, from the financial district of Makati City to the old streets of Chinatown.
Strategically, we are all within a radius of 3-5 kilometers to the following:
- hospitals and health institute (Heart Center, Lung Center, Kidney Center, Children's Hospital)
- schools/universities/campuses (University of the Philippines, Ateneo de Manila University, Philippine Science High School)
- government centers ( Quezon City Hall, DENR, BIR, NHA, DAR)
- 3 TV stations (ABS CBN, GMA7, PTV4)
- food streets ( along West Avenue, Tomas Morato, Timog)
"Sulit" is a Filipino term for "value for money". Hence, Sulit Place was designed and created for the economical individual and group travellers. Our accommodation ranges from new brightly- lit, well- ventilated hotel rooms to the first of its kind dormipads . For business travellers, our audio and video-equipped function room and open veranda are ready to serve your needs.